Dalian University Moot Court Competition is hosted by CYL committee of Law School and undertaken by Legal Aid Center. After tough games among dozen teams, two teams respectively from Dalian Maritime University and Dalian Ocean University come to the end. During the coming final contest, we will use a case adapted from a classic novel "Suspect X" by Keigo Higashino, which owns surprising twists in the storyline. A VCR has been prepared by Legal Aid Center in order to show the case clearly.
- Zeng Teng, an inquisitor from People's Procuratorate of Dalian;
- Zhang Hongkai, director of Liaoning Feiran Law Firm and lawyer;
- Zhao Tong, a partner of Liaoning Yipin Law Firm and lawyer;
- Yi Yang, a partner of Liaoning Boning Law Firm and lawyer;
- Liu Yingjiu, a partner of Liaoning Fada Law Firm and lawyer.
- Professor Zhu Hui, deputy dean of Law School of Dalian Ocean University;
- Lv Haining, deputy secretary of CYL committee of Dalian Maritime University;
- Professor Han Lixin, deputy dean of Law School of Dalian Maritime University;
- Li Jia, deputy party secretary and deputy dean of Law School of Dalian Maritime University.
Date: 29th Nov 2014
Time: 2:00 P.M.
Venue: Multi - function Hall, Students’ Activity Center
ALL ARE WELCOME.